Restio Energy, working with AnnieSugrue from ECOSASA, was commissioned by Oxfam to compile a paper on Energy PovertyScenarios in South Africawhich had as its aim the stimulation of debate ahead of the Climate ChangeSummit scheduled for early March 2009.
You are here: Home > Energy Poverty paper for Oxfam
Energy Poverty paper for Oxfam
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter