Client: Oxfam SA
Location: South Africa
Outcome: Restio Energy was jointly responsible for developing a CURES discussion paper on Energy Poverty in South Africa. The paper was presented at the SA Climate Change Summit in March 2009.
Exploring Energy Poverty in South Africa
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter