Client: United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
Location: South Africa
Outcome: Restio Energy completed a national (South Africa) questionnaire which would enable the ECA to develop a broad tool for up scaling access to energy resources in rural communities.
Rural Energy Access Scale Up Mechanism for Africa (REASUMA)
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter