Restio Energy is receiving support from the World Bank to develop markets for efficient biomass stoves in rural South Africa. Working with the off-grid concession utilities in three of the country’s most unelectrified provinces, the initiative aims to create a sustainable market that will directly benefit South Africa’s more than 2 million wood-using households.
You are here: Home > The World Bank: Biomass Energy Initiative for Africa (BEIA)
The World Bank: Biomass Energy Initiative for Africa (BEIA)
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter