2013-2015, Client: NuRA, South Africa: Robert supported FRES (Foundation Rural Energy Services) undertake a socio-economic impact assessment of the Nuon-RAPS Utility company in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. NuRa is an off-grid utility company offering SHS to unelectrified households within concession areas.
You are here: Home > Assessment of the Nuon-RAPS Utility company in Kwazulu-Natal
Assessment of the Nuon-RAPS Utility company in Kwazulu-Natal
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter