2011-2014, Client: Millennium Challenge Corporation (USA), Tanzania: Supervision Consultant; Robert supervised the implementation of the Kigoma PV programme in the Kigoma Region, Tanzania. The programme is aimed at stimulating a PV economy in the region through a base-load of PV installations while developing the retail infrastructure, household marketing and fishing communities. The client is Millennium Challenge Corporation (USA).
You are here: Home > Implementation of the Kigoma PV programme
Implementation of the Kigoma PV programme
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter