Robert Aitken was the project manager for an EU funded mission (TAF/SE4All) to establish an off-grid management authority operating under the Department of Energy in South Africa. The off-grid management authority was designed to maximise off-grid opportunities, reform the existing SHS programme, increase technology diversification and private sector investment as well as accelerating universal access to electricity in South Africa.
You are here: Home > EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter