Restio Energy recently completed a terminal evaluation of the Capital Access Renewable Energy programme (CARE2) being implemented by GVEP (now ‘Energy 4 Impact’) in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The CARE2 programme is designed to improve access to capital for micro and SME businesses within the energy access space. Improved capital access frameworks will go a long way to promoting commercial sustainability and growth within the SME sector.
You are here: Home > Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Restio leads SANEDI study on off-grid options in SA
- EU funds development of an Off-Grid Management Authority in SA
- Evaluation of the Capital Access programme in East Africa
- Collaboration with UCL on improving access to thermal energy services
- Working with the World Bank revising the Energy for Rural Transformation (ERT) programme II in Uganda.
Our Latest Tweet
Follow @restioenergy on Twitter